1. Say no when you mean no, say yes when you mean yes.
2. Flirting, teasing, promising and hedging can be dangerous and can lead to sexual aggression.
3. Awareness of the beliefs that may affect your behavior, i.e., “Anger is unfeminine”, “Being sweet and nice is feminine.”
4. You have a right to change your mind.
5. Awareness of situations in which you do not feel comfortable or in control, change the situation immediately.
6. It takes time to get to know people. Be cautious when giving out personal information.
1. Believe in your right to express your feelings and learn how to do so.
2. Awareness of your drinking limit when meeting people at parties or in bars.
3. 25% of relationships before marriage are violent.